- Group Buy
EVO70 R2 Keyboard Kit (Aluminium)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The EVO70r2 keyboard Group Buy starts now! Please read all the information below before purchasing!
Group Buy duration from 11th January 2023 - 31st January 2023
Unlimited group buy
EVO70 R2 Product Features:
- 70% layout - classic 65% layout with an additional 6 macro keys on the left side
- 6 macro keys on the left side
- Choose between low profile / high profile keyboard
- Requires 73 switches for ANSI, 74 switches for ISO
- PCB mount stabilizers, can be screw-in or clip-in designed for 1.6mm thick PCB
- ANSI: three 2u stabilizers, one 6.25u stabilizer
- ISO: two 2u stabilizers, one 6.25u stabilizer
- Kailh hotswap sockets - no soldering required.
- Rotary Encoder w/ 20mm black aluminum knob - configurable in VIA along with preprogrammed functions to control volume, lighting brightness, scroll wheel, and more.
- 0.91" monochrome OLED screen (128x32) or 0.96" color LCD screen (160x80)- displays current mode, layer number, caps lock, num lock and bongo cat.
- Underglow RGB LED lighting (dimmable)
- Backlighting (white LEDs, 6000K temperature, dimmable)
- Speaker (can play simple tunes, no DAC)
- Real-time clock keeps track of time even when unplugged (2032 or 2025 coin cell battery required)
- Ambient temperature sensor
- USB-C connection
- 6° typing angle
- QMK and VIA support (Please note that QMK does not yet support dynamic loading of LCD images over USB, memory card access, or use of the on-board flash memory. These features may be added to QMK in the future. Presently, adding custom graphics requires compiling new firmware.)
Each keyboard kit includes:
- 1.5mm FR4/Aluminum integrated top case + plate
- 1.6mm FR4/Aluminum base
- Milky white translucent acrylic mid piece / Aluminum mid piece
- Hotswap Circuit Board compatible with 5 pin switches with rotary encoder and OLED/LCD Screen
- Does not include switches, stabilizers, keycaps, or USB-C cable
What's new in EVO70 R2?
EVO70 R2 hosts 2 different profiled keyboards, with one being low profiled, and another being high profiled. The keyboards have the exact same functions and features other than the difference in height of the top case.
Middle piece featured can be either acrylic or opaque (only on aluminum options).
If acrylic, RGB will be visible through the middle pieces
Please note that any EVO70 keyboard kit orders with LandingPad's other products(excluding EVO70 complete kit) will only be shipped when all parts have arrived (estimated Q3 2023)
If you are purchasing this kit along with extra EVO70 components such as another plate/case, please do not combine the orders together. Your order will only be shipped when all parts have arrived (estimated Q3 2023)
If you already have an existing EVO70 order and would like to add this to your order, please contact us at email@example.com with your request.
This is offered as part of the EVO70 R2 Group Buy with planned delivery in Q3 2023. Cancellations will be charged a 4% fee due to nonrefundable Shopify and Paypal fees.
LandingPad (SG, SEA)
Zion Studios PH (PH, SEA)
With the purchase of the EVO70 R2 kit, you agree to the Group Buy Policy.
From the EVO70 R1 Archives:
EVO70 R1 Typing tests:
Typing test #1 with PBT keycaps, Stock Tangerines (linear switches)
Typing test #2 with PBT keycaps, Stock Tangerines (linear switches)
Typing test #3 with PBT keycaps, Stock Glorious Holy Pandas (tactile switches)
Typing test #4 with PBT keycaps, aluminum vs FR4 (linear switches)
Typing test #5 with PBT keycaps, aluminum, no butyl tape vs butyl tape (linear switches)